(Click on links to see references)
Many Bible prophecy teachers advance the notion that the next major event in Bible prophecy is the Rapture or catching away of the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ. A closer reading of the prophetic Scriptures, however, reveals many events yet to transpire before the righteous are removed from the earth. God has promised in His Word that He would surely do nothing but that He first reveals His secrete to one of His prophets (Amos 3:7). By diligent study of the prophetic Scriptures, then, we can know much of what is yet to happen before the Rapture of the Church and the second coming of Jesus to reign over the earth.
Here are 25 Biblical events that the Scriptures reveal must happen before the Rapture of the Church. [Please also note that Acts 3:20-21 says that Jesus must remain in heaven until all these things are fulfilled.]
of Bible Prophecy
glory and judgments of the year 2008 to the Rapture of the Church
earth has been filled with the glory of God
is being filled
with the knowledge of that glory
c/p. Isa. 10:27)].
The earth is also full of God’s mercy (Psa.
A steady stream of the
great latter rain harvest of both souls and money is flowing worldwide
into the Body of Christ
above the level and the world and the Church has not been
familiar with...all to the Glory of God.
In these final hours of this the age of grace, more souls will be
saved and baptized with the Holy Spirit than all who have been saved and
Spirit-filled since the day of Pentecost. Russia has been open to the Gospel
for some time, and the door is now open for the final move of God in China
and the Middle East.
During these final hours the
Body of Christ will experience an Anointing on it that will be
it will produce a
multitude of healings
and God-given miracles
even greater than those experienced in the earthly ministry of Jesus. It will
also produce a material
the Church that will exceed even the old covenant Anointing for
wealth that was on King Solomon.
·  The wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just (Pro. 13:22) must now be fulfilled in the earth. The wealth of the world is gradually coming to be controlled by God's people. For the Church…Money Cometh and Money Thou Art Loosed! [See The Wealth of the Sinner Is Laid Up for the Just]
the immense mineral wealth
and chemical salts of the
estimated to be four times the wealth of the United States
Annotated Reference Bible, note f, column 4, page 852; see also note,
Isa. 60:5, The Amplified Bible).
·  Israel will also discover what may be the world's richest oil and gas field[s], perhaps "shaken there" after a massive earthquake [like the one experienced during the days of King Uzziah (Deut. 33:24; Zech. 14:5; Ezek. 38:18; c/p. Jas. 4:1-6; Ecc. 2:26)]. On November 19th and November 20, 2007, Israel experienced three mild earthquakes: which it had not experienced since the year 1099. God may be moving the geological plates under Israel and the Middle Eastern oil nations quietly and without notice—until the oil and gas is gone! [See: A Massive Oil And Gas Flow Into Israel Will Make It The World's Bankers.]
· Following this or these earthquake(s), or however God chooses to accomplish His task, Hebron and the West Bank will be found to be full of oil. It's not there now, but it shall be so in the days to come. Once oil is found in Israel, there will no longer be any interest within the nation in brokering land for peace; and Israel will be come the bankers of he world [see Israel: The World's Bankers].
will become the land of unwalled villages,
38:11. For a season, she will be at peace with all her
neighbors, including the Palestinians and Syria. This period of peace
will not be the peace covenant that will be brokered in a later year by the
if some charismatic individual in the near future negotiates a 7-year treaty
with Israel (c/p.
God’s purpose for this period of peace is to secure a final harvest of
souls into the Body of Christ from the Middle East.
will experience a period of great prosperity,
paralleled by a great inversion of wealth out of the world into
the Body of Christ. [See:
The Wealth of the Sinner
Is Laid Up for the Just.]
·  The financial judgments of James 5:1-8 have come upon the sons of Japheth (beginning with the United States, but likely to include Western Europe, Central and South America; and possibly South Africa and Australia as well.) for their part in the African slave trade and its aftermath. [Concerning the United States, the judgments of James 5 are the casual roots of the September 11, 2001 terrorists attack on New York City and fall of the twin towers of Wall Street's World Trade Center, as well as the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. The war in Iraq, alone, is costing the US taxpayers in excess of $200,000,000 per day in borrowed US dollars. These continuing judgments have also caused the Katrina hurricane and flood which destroyed major portions of New Orleans, which was a major US slave portal. They are also behind the current foreclosure crisis across the US, which has had the domino-effect of crashing Wall Street and the world's financial markets, because of the trillions of dollars invested in US home mortgages from foreign institutions around the world.]
· The "withheld wages" of African slaves (Jas. 5:4) generated immense profits during the triangular slave trade: where manufactured goods and textiles were sent from Europe to Africa where they were bartered for slaves to export to North, Central, and South America; which were then sold for cash which was immediately reinvested to purchase sugar, tobacco, cotton and rum (etc.) for import and resale back in Europe. The enormous accumulations of capital, land, and other forms of wealth-formation at the expense and tragedy of African slavery financed the industrial revolutions of both Europe and the United States [reinvestment capital is accumulated in geometric proportions when free-enterprise capitalists from Europe and in the Americas did not have to pay "the laborers that reaped down their fields"]. These "laborers" and their descendants have been crying out to God for hundreds of years. So has their "defrauded and withheld wages". God has heard the cries of both; and the self-executing judgments of His Word are now coming to pass [see the literal texts of James 5:1-8; see also Capitalism & Slavery, Eric Williams, Russell & Russell, New York, 1961]. Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord, I will repay. [See also John Wesley: Thoughts Upon Slavery; and John Wesley's Last Letter (to William Wilberforce.]
[Before one dismisses this prophetic utterance as nonsense, remember that God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34). God keeps meticulous books. He knows each and every penny owed to the African slaves, and is now owed to their descendants has been compounding at the maximum heavenly rate since the 1600's—with punitive damages owed for all the misery, death and destruction. In the eyes of God, the European/African/American slave trade and resulting slavery was and remains a Christian institution. How can God now not do for blacks in America, Central and South America, South Africa, the African Continent and Australia what He did for the children of Israel when He brought them out of slavery? If He failed to pay them also for the sufferings and labors of their forefathers, He would indeed be a respecter of persons. There was something missing and something very broken in the lives of the Israelites after 400 years of slavery—they had no peace (shalom), and they were broke. God answered their lack by giving them the wealth of Egypt. While the sons of Japheth have taken the Gospel of Christ to the islands of the sea, they have also taken a proud heart and a unique form of racial and economic supremacy based on race to the ends of the earth: which God hates so much that He has placed these judgments on their money in His Word. These issues and judgments are matters for much prayer, acknowledgement, confession, and repentance within the Body of Christ. Remember to pray…In wrath remember mercy (Hab. 3:2). Also remember that what the Devil has meant for evil, God wants to turn to His glory for good (c/p. the story of Joseph in Genesis 45).]
During the coming years,
Satan will do all that he can to convince the world—and
particularly Bible-believing Christians—that the European
is the revived or revised Roman Empire of Bible
and that the Antichrist will come out of Europe. Satan is the great
deceiver, as neither of these statements is true
How To Quickly Locate the Antichrist
in Scripture; see also
#9 on Revelation 13:3 and
#28 on Revelation 17:18, The Chronological Revelation,
for a detailed explanation of what the revised Roman Empire in
fact will look like. Satan knows about the great financial inversion and
transfer of assets that must come into the Body of Christ. His primary objective
is to deceive Christians into believing that the EU is the revived
Roman Empire and is in fulfillment of Bible prophecy, so that the
Church doesn’t take authority over his plans and purposes for the EU and come against
them. Stated differently, the Devil knows that he must turn loose of the
world’s financial resources because they belong to God and He has given them
to His children—but, if he can
control the world wide flow of money through the EU’s massive
can still control the world’s finances and severely limit the end time
preaching of the Gospel in this the final harvest of souls into the Body
The Apostle Paul admonished us to be not ignorant of
the Devil's plans..."Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we
are not ignorant of his devices (2 Cor. 2:11).
Add to your prayers this confession:
The Apostle Paul admonished us to be not ignorant of the Devil's plans..."Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices (2 Cor. 2:11). Add to your prayers this confession:
I take authority over your plans and purposes for world domination through
the European Economic Community. I bind them in the Name of Jesus by the
Blood of the Lamb. Crashes and glitches abide its computer systems. They
shall never work! In Jesus Name.
Money Cometh, Money Thou Art Loosed, and Money Floweth In The Body of Christ. Satan, you shall not hinder the flow of money throughout the world’s systems of commerce, for money has a mission in these last days: to bring in the harvest of souls into the Body of Christ! In Jesus Name.
we overcome the Devil by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word
of our testimony (Rev. 12:11).].
the months or years following this season of peace in the Middle East, the
window of peace will again be shattered and Syria
will attempt to push Israel into the sea.
In both desperation and retaliation, Israel
will destroy Damascus
making it the most hated of all nations of the earth (c/p.
wealth generated from discovery of oil and gas in Israel and
fall of Damascus is the hook in the jaw
will bring Gog and the chief princes of Meshech, Tubal and Rosh—the
spiritual forces which control
[and some or all of the nations of the former USSR]—down
into Israel, together with the armies of a confederacy of nations
a European controlled United Nations military operation similar to the
recent United States controlled U.N. expeditions in Kuwait, Yugoslavia and
Iraq; see Ezek.
10:13; see also
A United Nations' Confederacy Will
Come Against Israel].
War III—the war of Ezekiel 38-39—is
the result of this confederacy's attack.
Israel is miraculously delivered from the armies of Russia
Mesheck & Tubal (Ezek.
and Germany [Gomer]
Ethiopia, Libya and a confederacy of nations who come to
take a spoil of the restored wealth of the nation (Ezek.
God will supernaturally destroy five-sixths of the armies of these
 Only 5/6th of these armies are destroyed, whereas at
Armageddon all armies are destroyed (c/p. Ezek.
39:2 with Zech. 12:3-4, 9; 14:12-13),
 Notably absent from this war are the armies of Iraq [Babylon],
Syria, Egypt, and the kings of the east (Rev. 16:12; c/p. Zech. 12:3);
 The war of Ezekiel 38-39 is fought on the mountains of Israel
(biblical Samaria or today’s West Bank;
Ezek. 37:22; Ezek.
Ezek. 39:17), whereas the battle of Armageddon is fought in the valley
of Megiddo in northern Israel (Zech. 12:11; Rev. 16:12-16). See also Ezekiel 38 and
39 is not a description of the battle of
Ezekiel 37-39 In Verse Outline]
For the coming revised Roman Empire (Rev.
17) to be
established according to Bible prophecy, the armies of Russia and Germany must
be destroyed, as the old Roman Empire even at its height never ruled either of
these nations, and neither of these nations will be part of the revised
Roman Empire yet to come [see
To Quickly Locate the Antichrist in Scripture;
#9 on Revelation 13:3 and
#28 on Revelation
Chronological Revelation, for a detailed explanation of what the revised Roman
Empire in fact will look like].
as a result of the war of Ezekiel 38-39 and its miraculous deliverance by God
from destruction, returns to national worship of The Lord Jehovah
under the re-instituted Law of Moses, with its Levitical priesthood and
restored animal sacrifices
rebuilds the temple in Jerusalem
the supernatural destruction by God of the armies of Russia, Germany and the
other nations who come against Israel in the Ezekiel 38-39 war [see above],
10 nations of Europe and Asia will realign to
become the 10 horns (kings) of the revised Roman Empire.
[This is the final division or realignment of nations inside the territories
of the old Roman Empire (Dan.
17:16-17). Neither of the territories of modern Russia or Germany ware ever ruled by
Rome; and until God destroys the military might of these two nations, the revised
Roman Empire cannot come to power. The 27 nations of the European
Union—27 nations as of January 2008—are
but the forerunner of
the 10-horn kingdoms of Bible prophecy [see
#9 on Revelation 13:3,
The Chronological Revelation,
for an explanation of why this final 10-nation confederacy must include
nations from both the Middle East and Europe] .
The 10-horn revised Roman kings are
given a head
which will continue but a short space (see
Book of Revelation In Verse-By-Verse Outline
the first 3 ½ years of
[the last seven years of this the age of grace; c/p. Dan.
·  Mystery Babylon comes to prominence as the great prostituting whore city of the revised Roman Empire [see Rev. 17:18, The Book of Revelation In Verse-By-Verse Outline; see also on Revelation 17:18, The Chronological Revelation].
arises as head
of a nation
He is the Assyrian of Isaiah 10:5, and king of the
north from Syria (Dan.
To Quickly Locate the Antichrist in Scripture]
little-horn Antichrist of Daniel
rises to power, and subdues by flattery (Dan.
revised Roman kings. He
thus establishes the revived Grecian Empire, the eighth and final
world kingdom to oppress God’s people Israel
The Book of Revelation In Verse-By-Verse Outline).
·  Literal Babylon is presently being rebuilt in Dubai, United Arab Emiratis; and shall become the great commercial center of Revelation 18: Babylon the great. [See: Dubai Projects, and Two Babylons/One City.]
the Church, the prophesied great apostasy or falling away
of believers gathers momentum,
in part, because many in the Body of Christ have been misinformed as
to the actual timing of when Jesus will return to take His Church out
of the earth (2
Thes. 2:3; c/p. Matt.
24:5-12; 2 Tim. 3:1-5; 1 Tim. 4:1-3; 2 Pet. 3:3-4; 1 John 2:18-22;
4:1-3; Jude 3-4; 11-19; see Rev.
Book of Revelation In Verse-By-Verse Outline).