THE COMPLETE TIMELINE OF BIBLE PROPHECY
(Click on links to see references)
Timeline of Bible Prophecy
·Martyred Jewish saints [not angels] pour out the 7 vials of the wrath of God (Rev. 15:1, 6; Rev. 16:1 ; Rev. 17:1; Rev. 19:10; Rev. 21:9; Rev. 22:6-9; c/p. vs. Rev. 6:9-11. See Rev. 19:10, The Book of Revelation In Verse-by-Verse Outline).
· The 1st vial: a noisome and
grievous sore falls upon all who have taken the mark of the
beast; the 2nd and 3rd vials:
the seas and fountains become blood; the 4th
vial: men are scorched with great heat; the 5th
vial: Satan's seat [throne, his seat of authority—Babylon or Jerusalem] is filled
with darkness; the Euphrates River is dried up
to prepare the way for the kings of the east; men blaspheme God
and refuse to repent (Rev.
· The 6th vial: three unclean spirits
deceive the kings of the east to attack Israel; demonic
forces gather the kings of the earth into the valley of
Esdraelon (Megiddo) for the last war of
this age: the battle of Armageddon (Rev. 16:13-16). The armies of Iraq, Syria and the
the east are destroyed
with the armies of all nations that have come against Israel (Rev. 19:17-19,
Blood flows to the horse bridles
Rev. 19:15; Isa. 63:3-5).
· The 7th vial: the greatest earthquake in the history of the world occurs; Jerusalem is divided into three parts; the cities of the nations fall; literal Babylon is destroyed in one hour by God (Rev. 18); every island is removed and the earth's mountains become flat; there is a plague of great hail; men continue to blaspheme God.
The sun is darkened, the moon
turned into blood, the stars fall from heaven,
the powers of the heavens are shaken, and then
appears the sign of the son of man in heaven (Matt.
24:29-30; Acts 2:20), and all
the earth mourns but doesn't repent.
· Jesus comes from Bozzrah [one
of the great cities of Edom and Moab]
with bloodstained garments, having tread
alone the great winepress of the wrath of
God (Isa. 63:1-6;
Rev. 19:15). This is
Marriage Supper of the Lamb (Rev. 19:7-9,
· The Antichrist and false
prophet are taken and cast alive into the lake of
· Satan is cast into the bottomless pit [the abyss] and bound with a great chain for 1,000 years (Rev. 20:1-3).
· All the earth sees the return of Jesus,
with power and great glory with His Church (Matt.
24:29-30; Zech. 14:5; Jude 14).
· Jesus descends to the Mount of Olives, which splits
half toward the east and half toward the west; He makes His triumphant
entry into Jerusalem, and enters the temple
in the presently sealed east gate (Zech.
14:4-5; Ezek. 43:1-7).
·Angels gather the elect of God from the four corners of the earth (Matt. 24:31).
· Jesus judges between the sheep and
goat nations concerning which will be allowed to enter the millennial
kingdom of heaven on the earth (Matt.
25:31-34). The basis of this judgment shall be how each nation treated
Jews during their time of Jacob's trouble (Matt.25:34-46; Jer. 30:7; c/p. Psa. 88).
·Thrones, judgment, and rule over the earth under king David are given to martyrs killed by the Antichrist (see Rev. 20:4, from The Book of Revelation In Verse-by-Verse Outline; see also 2 Sam. 7:16; Jer. 30:9) as well as to the Church (Rev. 2:26-27; Rev. 20:6; Psa. 149:5-9; Matt. 19:28; Dan 7:18, Dan 7:21-22). Jesus builds the millennial temple and reigns on the earth for a thousand years (Ezek. 40-48; Rev. 20:4; Mic. 4:1-2).
· After the thousand years are expired, Satan is loosed
out of his prison, and goes out to again deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth
39:1)], to gather them together to battle: the
number of whom is as the sand of the sea
is a population explosion on the earth during the millennium (Rev.
deceived nations surround
Jerusalem and fire comes down from God out of heaven, and
devours them all (Rev
· The devil is cast into the lake of fire and brimstone [where the Antichrist and the false prophet have been for a thousand years (Rev. 19:20)], and is tormented day and night forever and ever [the torment of the lake of fire has no end (Rev. 20:10)].
· At the great white throne judgment: the dead, small
and great, stand before God; and the books are opened:
and another book is opened, which is [the book] of life.
The dead are judged out of those things that were written in
the books, according to their works. The sea gives up the dead
that are in it; and death and hell
deliver up the dead that are in them: and every man is judged
according to his works. Death and hell are cast
into the lake of fire. This is the second death
· Whosoever is not found written in the book of life is cast into the lake of fire (Rev 20:14-15).
· Then, when all rebellion is put down forever, Jesus returns to the position He had with the Father before the fall of man (1 Cor. 15:24-28).
· God returns to His original plan
for man—fellowship and family—where He will show to His
people the exceeding riches of His grace and kindness through Jesus' Anointing
the ages and eternity to come
© 1997-2009 Walter J. Taylor, Walter James Taylor